Known issues for Sitecore XP 9.1
This article describes the known issues with the Sitecore® Experience Platform™ 9.1.
For all Sitecore Experience Platform documentation, please visit the Sitecore Documentation Site.
For information about the availability of the fixes for the mentioned known issues, please refer to the Release Notes of the future Sitecore Experience Platform releases.
- When you commission Sitecore instances using the Azure Marketplace, you cannot configure the Microsoft Machine Learning Server integration.
- When the installation from the Azure Marketplace is finished, you can configure the Microsoft Machine Learning Server integration manually in the configuration file.
- In Azure Search, field sizes are restricted and data loss occurs if a field contains more than 32766 bytes in UTF-8 encoding. A warning has been added to the crawling log because Sitecore cannot resolve the limitations in Azure Search. (176528)
- If you use Federated authentication, the screenshot generation process fails and throws an exception. (200938)
- If the language used in the pages is different from the client language, goal conversions are not shown for page tests. (169224)
- If you use Azure Search, the This page has an active test warning is not displayed in the Content Editor. (213261)
- On the Sitecore XP1 topology, you cannot enroll a contact list in an automation campaign because the connection strings for the marketing automation engine are configured incorrectly. (289359)
- In the \<instance_name>_marketingautomation\App_Data\jobs\continuous\AutomationEngine\App_Config folder, open the ConnectionStrings.config file.
- In the 'xconnect.collection' connection string, update the 'connectionString' setting to point to the appropriate 'collectionsearch' instance, for example: 'https://<instance_name>_collectionsearch'.
- If you create a Processing Engine task that has 100+ prerequisite tasks, an SqlException is thrown. (288211)
- The Sitecore.Processing.Tasks.Sql.SqlTaskDataProvider.UpdateStatusAsync(Guid, Guid, ProcessingTaskStatus, string) method throws a SqlException in Azure when it updates the status of the dependent tasks after one of the prerequisite tasks fails. (288693)
- The Sitecore Cortex™ Processing Engine does not currently support the Azure Service Bus messaging provider.
- When you upgrade from Sitecore XP 9.x to Sitecore XP 9.1, contacts are not assigned a percentile value for sampling via data extraction within xConnect.
- If the alternative language cookie is not present, forms are displayed in the English language. (234709)
- When you run in CMS-only mode, EXM submit actions generate an error. (217130)
- The XP 9.0 Update-2 installation fails if you have XP 9.1 installed on the same machine because of certificate conflicts. (176528)
- If a client application restarts, the 'Refresh token' exchange fails. (257990)
- After a PaaS deployment, an error appears in the log file. (249662)
- If the Sitecore Identity Server is turned off in the \App_Config\Include\Examples\Sitecore.Owin.Authentication.Identity
Server.Disabler.config configuration file, the button for a sub-provider is not disabled. (249371)
If an Azure AD user is disabled in Sitecore, they receive endless redirects when they try to log in. (235962)
When the Sitecore Identity server is down, an HTTP Error 404 error is shown. (230805)
If a session times out, you must click the Log out button twice to log out. (226253)
- You cannot use a user profile to store data keys because of an issue in Windows 10 + IIS 10 and data protection key storage. The keys are held in memory and discarded when the application starts. To solve this problem, see the Create Data Protection Registry Keys section here. (293841)
- After a PaaS deployment, errors can be found in the sts.log file. This happens after an MSDeploy of Sitecore Identity (application.json) when the Sitecore Identity instance is called but the certificates have not yet been loaded by changing the app setting. (249662)