Issues with EXM 9.0 Update-1
The following issues can occur with EXM in Sitecore XP 9.0. Update-1:
- Segmented Lists are not considered as a contact data source during the dispatch process.
- Attachments cannot be removed from a message.
- The Click Email Link goal usage can lead to an exception in log files.
- The number of Sent metrics in the message statistics is wrong.
- Message statistics are not updated properly because of caching.
- Analytics personalization may not be applied to the message body.
- NullReferenceException may be thrown if Email facet is empty.
- Dispatch may be paused if used lists contain PII sensitive data.
To resolve this issue, install the following hotfix: SC Hotfix 219515.zip.
Note: See the readme.txt file inside the archive for the installation instructions.