Known issues for WFFM 8.1
This article is about known issues in Web Forms for Marketers 8.1, which is compatible with Sitecore 8.1.
For all known issues in Sitecore 8.1, please refer to the KB0750348 article or click here.
- If you type certain characters that cause a security risk in a field on a form, an exception can appear on the page. To avoid this, you should choose the Security Risk validation on the field in the Form Designer. (71164)
- You cannot insert two MVC forms on a page because they cannot be rendered. (67377) Fixed in WFFM 8.1 Update-1
- There are some UI inconsistencies in the Form Designer. (72735, 25119, 24969) Fixed in WFFM 8.1 Update-1
- The Send Email Campaign Message save action cannot be configured. (76041)
- In a distributed environment, there are issues with the File Upload and Captcha fields. (73457, 73490)
- There are several issues with translations for Danish, German, and Japanese languages. (41578, 25197, 67076)
- The Send Email Message save action does not work if it is configured on a form on an external website (FXM integration). (76281)