Analytics performance optimization in Sitecore XP 9.0–9.1
In the Experience Database (xDB), under high analytics traffic, you might experience the following issues:
- The rebuilding of the reporting database is slow.
- xDB data processing is delayed.
- The Experience Analytics dashboard does not display recent data.
- High CPU utilization on the Processing role server.
To resolve these issues:
For Sitecore XP 9.0.0 – 9.1.1, download and add the following configuration file to the \App_Config\Include\zzz folder: Sitecore.AnalyticsOptimization.config
- For Sitecore XP 9.0.0
You must upgrade to 9.0 rev. 171219 (Update-1) or Sitecore XP 9.1 (Initial Release).
- For Sitecore XP 9.0.1
Install the following hotfix: SC Hotfix 307942-1.zip
- For Sitecore XP 9.0.2
Install the following hotfix: SC Hotfix 307949-1.zip
- For Sitecore XP 9.1.0– 9.1.1
You do not need a hotfix for this Sitecore XP version.
- You must install the hotfix according to the readme.txt file located inside the archive.
- The Sitecore package from the hotfix archive file must be installed on the Content Management (CM) instance and then synchronized with other Sitecore instances using the regular deployment practices specific to the solution.
- Contact Sitecore Support to get a solution for other Sitecore XP releases or if you have other hotfixes already installed.