Known issues for Sitecore XP 9.2
This article describes the known issues with the Sitecore® Experience Platform™ 9.2.
For all Sitecore Experience Platform documentation, please visit the Sitecore Documentation Site.
For information about the availability of the fixes for the mentioned known issues, please refer to the Release Notes of the future Sitecore Experience Platform releases.
- In the Serialization.config file, the Serialization.SerializationType setting is case sensitive. The correct value is "yaml". (329853)
- Using Group Policy to manage the execution policy takes precedence over the process execution policy used by the Sitecore Install Assistant. If the PowerShell execution policy is set to be more restrictive than RemoteSigned using Group Policy, the Sitecore Install Assistant does not perform the installation correctly. Customers must then change the execution policy to be less restrictive or to RemoteSigned using Group Policy.
- Serialized items conflict with the platform. (97249)
- When you modify and publish a shared field, every language version is not reindexed. To resolve this issue, in the \App_Config\Modules\PublishingService\Sitecore.Publishing.Service.config file, in the <events> section, un-comment the item:saved event. Note: This solution can result in a performance trade-off. (327109, 327109, 36156, 340939)
- The information displayed in the Publishing Service dashboard about a recent publishing job might be displayed incorrectly if the publishing job was triggered as a site publish.
- The languages displayed in the Publish dialog box are not listed in alphabetical order.
- If content availability is enabled, item buckets can only be published if they are in the current context language.
- When you insert a video in the Rich Text Editor, it causes an error. You can only edit the field in the HTML view.